Welcome To Chamalt Pharmacy
Chamalt Company Limited was established in 2000 as a Pharmacy in the distribution, wholesaling and retailing of pharmaceutical products in Northern part of Ghana. As a premier pharmaceutical concern, Chamalt is one of the Pharmaceutical giants in the Northern region of Ghana, with about 15% market shares in the pharmaceutical market. With our average annual patient attendant of 21,600. Chamalt Company has provided services to over 400,000 individuals in the past 18 years.
GallerySee our activities
Our Products & services
- Basic Laboratory services
- Nursing services
- Family planning services and counselling
- Pharmaceutical services
- Other services
- Fasting blood sugar
- Random blood sugar
- Malaria test
- Pregnancy test
- Ovulation test
- Hepatitis test
- Hepatitis vaccines
- H-Pylori test
- Wound dressing
- Education and counselling for pregnant women
- Adolescence Corner
1. Patients counselling on
- Diseases of common occurrences
2. Counselling services
- BP Measurement
- Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation
Chamalt Family Health and Birth Centre exists to provide primary health care, natural skilled delivery and health education services to the underserved individuals and childbearing families in the northern region and beyond, in a home-like environment of professional health workers, culturally blended innovative health practices and states of the arts facilities that provide quality health care in a manner determined by our patients.
To be recognized worldwide as the best Health Care provider in the Northern region of Ghana through innovative health practices and patients care.
Our core value has the Acronym PRICE as established below:
|Passion||Maintain the voluntarily spirit of self-motivation and dedication in all that we do|
|Respect||Give due regard to the right, interest and views of all persons
from different walks of life and status
|Innovation||Ensure constant changes in practice in line with cultural dynamics and
best Practices in health service delivery and technology
|Compassionate||Demonstrate utmost care and empathy towards all clients|
|Excellence||Deliver health services to all our clients without any room for mistakes|
The family health and Care Centre has five founding members, whose backgrounds span from education, medical services, Health experts, legal and finance
- The CEO holds Ph.D. in Health Professions Education, A Clinical Pharmacist and a Senior Lecturer at the School of Medicine and Health sciences at the University for Development Studies. He is a Fellow of West Africa Postgraduate College of Pharmacists and Ghana Postgraduate College of Pharmacists.
- The Nurse Practitioner in charge is an experienced Nurse Midwife and Deputy Director of Nursing Service. She holds, Master degree in Advanced Nursing (Obstetrics nursing). She is a Fellow of Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives and also a member of Sigma Tau theta’
- The Medical Doctor is a Gynaecologist
- The Legal consultant is lawyer and a Pharmacist by profession
- The Financial Adviser is Chartered Accountant and Audit senior.
We hire midwives, nurses, other health workers and professionals both on full-time and part-time who believe in our core value PRICE to ensure quality and professional health services are provided to our clients to their satisfaction. We intend to maintain Health professional client ratio of 1:3000 per annul to ensure effective quality health care. Hence 12 health professionals would be recruited for the clinic.